More than just a Facial!
HOME | SERVICE DETIALS
Dermaplaning, Microdermabrasion & Microneedling
Basically dermaplaning is face-shaving but with a specific designed tool, It started out with a Scalpel. I was taught by a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon over 25 years ago. It is a chemical free form of exfoliating the epidermis of dead skin cells and the vellus hair. (Peach Fuzz) it leaves the skin ultra-smooth, fresh and glowing.
THE BENEFITS OF DERMAPLANING:
1. It removes the dead cells and facial hair that traps oil and dirt leaving the skin
smooth, fresh and glowing.
2. It helps to penetrate products into the skin where they can be more deeply absorbed.
3. Using Vitamin C, Hyaluronic acid or retinol post treatment will be more effective.
4. Combined with a PEEL, dermaplaning can lift dry, dead skin and reduce the appearance
of sun damage and help with rosacea and acne scars. (THIS IS HOW DERMAPLANING WAS
STARTED-FIRST YOU HAD DERMAPLANING AND THEN GLYCOLIC ACID WAS APPLIED.
MOST WOMAN WHERE SO AMAZED AS TO HOW THEIR SKIN LOOKED AFTER THE
HAIR WAS REMOVED, THAT THEY JUST WANTED THE DERMAPLANING!!!
5. It helps with fine lines also, it is suitable for all skin types. But, If you have active acne it is not for you. It could only aggravate the situation.